- Please remember to turn in emergency cards!
- 8/24, Friday, 8:45-9:30 am PTA Volunteer SIgn-Up/ Orientation & ☕ “Coffee and Conversation”, library
- 9/03, Monday School closed, Labor Day
- 9/04, Tuesday, 5:30 pm School Site Council (SSC) meeting, school library
- 9/04, Tuesday, 6:30 pm PTA meeting, school library
- 9/05, Wednesday, 8:00 am Alamo Friendship Chorus Kick-Off Orientation, auditorium
- Correction: 9/13, Thursday, 6:00 pm Back-to-School Night, PTA Store open
Please turn in your Emergency Cards to your child's teacher as soon as possible. If you need another copy, stop in the office and ask Ms. Shellie, or print a copy off our website.
Please submit the Multipurpose Family Income Form online at SchoolCafe.com. For more information, click here for English, Chinese, Spanish
Volunteer Orientation & Coffee and Conversation - join us right after the morning bell this Friday from 8:45-10 am in the school library. Please come to learn about opportunities to help, meet other parents and/or to ask questions in general! For a preview and to sign up ahead of time, please check out the signups on our Online Directory (MySchoolAnywhere)! Opportunities are listed generally by commitment level.
AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT REGISTRATION
- Registration for the Fall 2018 session of after school Ceramics, Spanish 1 and Nagata Dance will open Saturday, 9/1 at 7am. For class descriptions, schedules and the link to register, please go to: http://www.friendsofalamo.org/about/enrichment-classes/ Questions? email Leena and Judelle
- The 2018 Fall CHORUS KICK-OFF meeting will be on Wednesday 9/5 at 8:00 am. Kat will be available for questions on Friday 9/7 at 8:00 am, Online registration opens Saturday 9/8 at 9:00 am, and the first OFFICIAL day of Chorus is Monday 9/10 at 8:00 am! All meetings and rehearsals are held in the Alamo Auditorium. Chorus is open to students in grades 3-4-5. Parents are welcome!
STOP, DROP and GO! We rely on parents to help get everyone back to school safely! Class assignments for the following few weeks are listed below.
- Week of 8/27 - Room 102 (Ms. Korp)
- Week of 9/4 - Room 104 (Ms. Won)
- Week of 9/10 - Room 106 (Ms. Lee)
- Week of 9/17 - Room 107 (Ms. Torres)
PIANO LESSONS through Keyboard Educators: Classes start next Wednesday, August 29. Click here for registration form.