If you have questions regarding your organization or how to use Membership Toolkit, please contact your organization directly.
You will need to create a new login and password.
Here is how:
· Go to your organization's Membership Toolkit Account.
· Click on the Register/Login button.
· If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
· Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
· Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
· Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.3. Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
The Mobile App doesn’t give me a way to create a login or let me change my password.
You will first need to go to your organizations website and select the “Register/Login”. It will prompt you to create a login, verify your email address and then register
What do I do if I have children are at multiple schools?
Before you will be presented with both schools on the Mobile App, you must have completed the Login/Registration process at each school.